Tiger Moth R4769 was buillt by the de Havilland Aircraft Company at Hatfield and taken on to RAF charge at No 39 Maintenance Unit, RAF Ternhill on 16 January 1940. She was transferred to No 1 (Polish) Flying Training School at RAF Hucknall on 2 February 1941, remaining at Hucknall with 25 (Polish) Elementary Flying Training School from 26 June 1941 until December 1945. Post War, the Aeroplane was sold to the Royal Netherlands Air Force as 'A-32', serving at Woensdrecht, Ypenburg and Valkenburg. Although she served briefly with the National Flight School at Ypenburg as PH-UFK during 1953, she was sold finally into civilian hands during September 1955. Registered as D-EDIL, the Aeroplane moved between fliying clubs (Luftsportverein) and private owners in Germany and the Netherlands until 1970, when she moved to the USA as N9146. Returning to the UK and registered G-AGEG in 1982, the Aeroplane was owned by Sir Torquil Norman for over 35 years. Acquired by Finest Hour on 25 February 2021, G-AGEG is destined for a ground-up rebuild by Thomas Castle Aviation Heritage Ltd at Sywell Aerodrome prior to joining Finest Hour Experiences to fly customers from Bicester Airfield and Cotswold Airport.